FOR THE CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 2 tubs Bruegger's Pumpkin cream cheese*
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
FOR THE CAKE
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 10-inch Bundt pan with butter.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin spice in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, mashed banana, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until combined. Pour the mixture into the flour and whisk until a thick batter is formed.
- Mix the cream cheese with egg and granulated sugar until well combined. It’s okay if a few small lumps remain.
- Spread half of the pumpkin batter into the Bundt pan then spread all of the cream cheese filling on top.
- Spread the remaining pumpkin batter on top and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- When cake is completely cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 1 hour in the pan.
- Invert the Bundt cake onto a wire rack to cool for another hour.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake Recipe by Spoons & Stilettos blog.
At Bruegger’s, we’re known for our kettle-cooked bagels and Vermont cream cheese. But we’re also on a quest to provide our guests with menu items that push the culinary boundaries. This recipe features signature staples available only at Bruegger’s Bagels, and hand-crafted with a creative twist that may be made easily at home. So, next time you stop by Bruegger’s for your morning coffee and bagel, grab a tub of cream cheese and a few extra bagels to create one of these masterpieces at home.
*Cream cheese flavor available only for a limited time.