- 2 Bruegger's Ranch bagels
- 1 oz Bruegger's Cucumber Dill cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz mayonnaise
- 20 oz fully cooked white chicken
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce
- Slice the two Bruegger’s Ranch bagels in half, then shred or cut into small pieces. Set aside.
- Finely chop the two stalks of celery and set aside. (If you prefer more celery, chop one more stalk.)
- Shred the Iceberg lettuce, then set aside.
- Pour 1 oz of softened Cucumber Dill Cream Cheese and 4 oz of mayonnaise into a large bowl and stir until blended. Taste before continuing. If you prefer a stronger dill flavor, add more cream cheese and stir.
- Pour 20 oz of fully cooked white chicken into the cream cheese and mayo mixture, and stir until the chicken is fully coated.
- Mix in the shredded Bruegger’s Ranch bagels and the celery, and stir until everything is coated. Add more mayo if necessary.
- Line bowls with the shredded Iceberg lettuce, and spoon the chicken salad over top.
Recipe by Stefanie of Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too blog.
At Bruegger’s, we’re known for our kettle-cooked bagels and Vermont cream cheese. But we’re also on a quest to provide our guests with menu items that push the culinary boundaries. This recipe features signature staples available only at Bruegger’s Bagels, and hand-crafted with a creative twist that may be made easily at home. So, next time you stop by Bruegger’s for your morning coffee and bagel, grab a tub of cream cheese and a few extra bagels to create one of these masterpieces at home.