Burlington, VT (Feb 18, 2015) – Bruegger’s Bagels, known for its authentic New York-style bagels and signature egg sandwiches, will roll out its popular new lunch menu to all company-owned locations by March.
The menu was tested successfully last year in Cleveland and Burlington, Vermont. In its most far-reaching lunch update in over a decade, Bruegger’s Bagels has kept guest favorites and added a carefully crafted selection of innovative new items inspired by the traditions of the New York-style deli.
“Our new lunch menu perfectly aligns us with our place as the purveyor of the authentic New York bagel tradition,” said Bruegger’s Bagels Vice President of Marketing Judy Kadylak. “It incorporates the best aspects of a New York-style deli, with classic lunch items like pastrami, egg salad, burgers, hot sandwiches and melts, along with fan favorites that they’ve loved for years.”
New items on Bruegger’s Bagels’ lunch menu include:
Signature Bagel Sandwiches
- Turkey Chipotle Club: Turkey, peppered bacon, chipotle mayo, arugula and tomatoes on an Everything bagel
- Classic Smoked Salmon with Egg Salad: Smoked salmon, house-made egg salad, cucumber and arugula on a Pumpernickel bagel
- Pastrami & Swiss Melt: Pastrami, Swiss cheese, spicy mustard and apple cider coleslaw grilled on rye bread
- Cheese & Tomato Melt: Muenster cheese, cheddar cheese and tomato grilled on rye bread
- Turkey in the Slaw: Turkey, Muenster cheese, honey mustard and apple cider coleslaw grilled on wheat bread
- Turkastrami on Rye: Turkey, pastrami, cheddar cheese, honey mustard, arugula and tomato on grilled rye bread
- B.E.L.T.: Bacon, house-made egg salad, arugula and tomato on ciabatta
- Bacon & Blue Burger Melt: 100 percent beef patty topped with bacon, Swiss cheese, blue cheese and apple cider slaw grilled on rye bread
Build your own Deli Sandwiches
- House-made egg salad
- Pastrami Cobb: Romaine and arugula, pastrami, Muenster cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, chopped egg and croutons, served with honey mustard dressing
The menu will roll out in phases beginning in February to key markets including Minneapolis; Pittsburgh; Boston; Columbus, Ohio; and Raleigh, Charlotte and Greensboro, North Carolina. The rollout to company-owned locations will be complete when bakeries in Washington, D.C., and Cincinnati begin offering the menu in March.
Also rolling out is Bruegger’s Bagels’ “Behind the Taste” four-part video series celebrating the traditions that make Bruegger’s Bagels unique. The most recent video highlights the development of the bakery’s 100 percent made-in-Vermont cream cheese. Additional vignettes to be released by early spring will focus on salmon and Bruegger’s Bagels’ sundried tomato spread. The series is available at www.behindthetaste.com and includes a special in-bakery offer at the end of each video.
About Bruegger’s Enterprises, Inc.
Bruegger’s Enterprises, Inc. (BEI), a leader in the fast-casual restaurant segment, operates 290 Bruegger’s Bagels bakeries in North America. Renowned for its authentic fresh-baked bagels, the chain also offers a wide variety of freshly prepared breakfast and lunch options made with high-quality, simple ingredients served with its unique brand of hospitality. Bruegger’s Bagels is dedicated to the communities it serves and supports charitable causes locally and nationally. BEI’s parent company, Groupe Le Duff, SA, is the world’s second-largest company in the bakery-cafe sector. Founded in 1983, BEI is headquartered in Burlington, Vermont. For more information, please visit www.brueggers.com or become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/brueggers.
Media ContactsBack to main