- 1 tub Bruegger’s Pumpkin cream cheese*
- 1 tub regular Cool Whip
- 1 can whipped cream
- 1 package graham cracker crust
- 1 toffee candy bar, smashed
- Whip Bruegger’s Pumpkin cream cheese together with Cool Whip until smooth.
- Spread evenly onto graham cracker crust.
- Pour whipped cream around edges of the pie.
- Sprinkle toffee bites around the inside of the whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for one hour prior to serving.
Pumpkin Toffee Pie Recipe by BriGeeski.
At Bruegger’s, we’re known for our kettle-cooked bagels and Vermont cream cheese. But we’re also on a quest to provide our guests with menu items that push the culinary boundaries. This recipe features signature staples available only at Bruegger’s Bagels, and hand-crafted with a creative twist that may be made easily at home. So, next time you stop by Bruegger’s for your morning coffee and bagel, grab a tub of cream cheese and a few extra bagels to create one of these masterpieces at home.
*Cream cheese flavor available only for a limited time.