- 16 oz Bruegger's Pumpkin cream cheese*
- 9" prepared graham cracker crust
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until smooth, about one minute.
- Add sugar gradually while maintaining mixing. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Slowly add beaten eggs, blending well. Add vanilla extract & mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes.
- If cheesecake browns too quickly while baking, tent aluminum foil loosely over the top.
- Test with toothpick until it comes out clean. Turn off oven & let cheesecake sit inside oven for 15–20 minutes. Cool completely, then refrigerate.
*Cream cheese flavor available only for a limited time.