- 1 tub Bruegger's Pumpkin cream cheese*
- 16 oz pasta noodles
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish
- In a deep skillet, add noodles, onion, garlic, vegetable broth, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir to combine over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Uncover, stir and simmer for 4-5 more minutes, or until pasta is al dente.
- Add butter and cream cheese, stir continuously until the cheese is melted and incorporated.
- Serve and top with parsley if desired. Add salt and pepper to taste.
One-Pot Creamy Pumpkin Pasta Recipe by Christina of Carolina Charm blog.
At Bruegger’s, we’re known for our kettle-cooked bagels and Vermont cream cheese. But we’re also on a quest to provide our guests with menu items that push the culinary boundaries. This recipe features signature staples available only at Bruegger’s Bagels, and hand-crafted with a creative twist that may be made easily at home. So, next time you stop by Bruegger’s for your morning coffee and bagel, grab a tub of cream cheese and a few extra bagels to create one of these masterpieces at home.
*Cream cheese flavor available only for a limited time.