- 2 large plain tortillas
- 1 tub Bruegger's Light Herb Garlic cream cheese
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced honey ham
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator 10 minutes ahead of time, allowing it to soften.
- Place a sheet of tin foil larger than the tortilla on the counter.
- Spread the cream cheese over the surface of the tortilla all the way to the edges and with an even thickness.
- Layer the ham in slightly overlapping slices over the cream cheese to the edges.
- Roll up the tortilla into a log shape, ensuring the roll is tight. You may need a dab of cream cheese to hold the edge of the tortilla in place.
- Now roll up the tortilla log in the foil and twist the foil so it is firm and compact.
- Refrigerate until just prior to serving.
- For serving, remove the foil and using a serrated knife cut off both end pieces and then cut the main section into1/2″ wide pinwheels through the log.
- Place these flat on a plate, or slide a toothpick through the side to make bite sized hors d’oeuvres.
TIP: Try making these pinwheels with spinach or tomato tortillas for a more colorful effect. Or, try Bruegger’s Light Veggie Cream Cheese for an even lighter snack!
Click here for more delicious recipes made with Bruegger’s own kettle-cooked bagels & Vermont cream cheese. Craft your own culinary creation today!