- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed (bite size)
- 1/4 cup Bruegger's Bagels Cucumber Dill cream cheese*
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 small lemon, about 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes + a few for garnish
- 1/4 cup choppd kalamata olives + a few for garnish
- 1/8 diced cup banana peppers + a few for garnish
- 1/2 cup cucumber + a few for garnish
- Pita chips, to serve
- Whisk together the cream cheese, yogurt, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients (leaving some each veggie for garnish), except for the pita chips.
- Serve on pita chips w additional veggies on top. Or serve on greens tossed lightly with lemon juice and olive oil. Maybe even serve on toast with avocado!
Recipe by Take a Megabite blog.
*Cream cheese flavor available only for a limited time.
At Bruegger’s, we’re known for our kettle-cooked bagels and Vermont cream cheese. But we’re also on a quest to provide our guests with menu items that push the culinary boundaries. This recipe features signature staples available only at Bruegger’s Bagels, and hand-crafted with a creative twist that may be made easily at home. So, next time you stop by Bruegger’s for your morning coffee and bagel, grab a tub of cream cheese and a few extra bagels to create one of these masterpieces at home.