- 6.5 oz Bruegger's Cucumber Dill cream cheese* (1 tub)
- 1/2 pound penne pasta
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Cook penne pasta according to package directions. Once pasta is cooked, run under cold water and drain; Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat together Cucumber Dill cream cheese and milk on medium-low heat. Stir occasionally until mixture is creamy and smooth. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Remove saucepan from heat and gently stir in cooked pasta.
- Half the English cucumber lengthwise. Slice crosswise to make half moon shaped slices.
- Cut red onion into thin slices. Add onions, cucumbers, and dill to the pasta. Stir until well incorporated.
Recipe by Annie of Frites & Fries blog.
*Cream cheese flavor available only for a limited time.
At Bruegger’s, we’re known for our kettle-cooked bagels and Vermont cream cheese. But we’re also on a quest to provide our guests with menu items that push the culinary boundaries. This recipe features signature staples available only at Bruegger’s Bagels, and hand-crafted with a creative twist that may be made easily at home. So, next time you stop by Bruegger’s for your morning coffee and bagel, grab a tub of cream cheese and a few extra bagels to create one of these masterpieces at home.