- 2 oz Bruegger's Bagels Cucumber Dill cream cheese*, softened
- 12 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- Paprika and sliced olives, for garnish
- Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks.
- Beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise together with a firm whip until fluffy.
- Add in the egg yolks, mustard, sugar, vinegar, salt, and dill and beat until smooth and creamy, adding more mayonnaise if necessary to obtain the desired consistency.
- Test for seasoning at this point and add more if needed.
- Spoon or pipe the filling back into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika and sliced olives, if desired. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Recipe by Grace of A Southern Grace blog.
*Cream cheese flavor available only for a limited time.
At Bruegger’s, we’re known for our kettle-cooked bagels and Vermont cream cheese. But we’re also on a quest to provide our guests with menu items that push the culinary boundaries. This recipe features signature staples available only at Bruegger’s Bagels, and hand-crafted with a creative twist that may be made easily at home. So, next time you stop by Bruegger’s for your morning coffee and bagel, grab a tub of cream cheese and a few extra bagels to create one of these masterpieces at home.