- 13 oz (2 tubs) Bruegger’s Whipped Blueberry Greek cream cheese*
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 oz white chocolate (recommend Ghirardelli)
- Canola oil (optional, if melting chocolate in the microwave)
- Place cream cheese, sugar, blueberries, and graham crackers in a large mixing bowl and blend with a mixer until combined.
- Roll tablespoon-sized balls of the cream cheese mixture and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Before removing baking sheet from freezer, melt white chocolate. Either melt by placing chocolate in a heat-proof bowl set over a pot of simmering water and stirring chocolate until melted (preferred method), or by melting in the microwave. If chocolate is too thick, stir in 1 teaspoon canola oil at a time to thin.
- Dunk chilled cream cheese balls in white chocolate to fully coat. Remove from chocolate and place back on parchment paper. Top with sprinkles. Rewarm the chocolate if necessary if chocolate thickens after coating a few truffles.
- Store cream cheese truffles in an airtight container in fridge.
Recipe by Sues of We Are Not Martha blog.
At Bruegger’s, we’re known for our kettle-cooked bagels and Vermont cream cheese. But we’re also on a quest to provide our guests with menu items that push the culinary boundaries. This recipe features signature staples available only at Bruegger’s Bagels, and hand-crafted with a creative twist that may be made easily at home. So, next time you stop by Bruegger’s for your morning coffee and bagel, grab a tub of cream cheese and a few extra bagels to create one of these masterpieces at home.
Cream cheese flavor available only for a limited time.