Skip to content
Back to All Recipes
- 5-6 lbs red skin potatoes
- 1 stick salted butter
- 6 oz Bruegger's Bacon-Scallion Cream Cheese
- 6 pieces crispy bacon-chopped up finely
- 1/2 cup Half and Half Milk - as needed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped chives
- Wash the red skin potatoes.
- Cover with cold, well salted water.
- Bring to the boil.
- Drain and let sit to dry for 2-3 minutes.
- Mash to break the skins.
- Add the cream cheese and bacon and mash until creamy (reserve a pinch of crumbled bacon).
- Add the butter, half and half, salt, pepper and chives and mash to a coarse mash. Add milk if the potatoes are too stiff.
- Top with the last of the bacon and some snipped chives.