- 2 tubs Bruegger's Bacon Scallion cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped green onions to garnish
- Soften Bruegger’s Bacon Scallion cream cheese and place into a serving dish.
- Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- Layer in bacon pieces, tomatoes, green peppers and red onions.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and chopped green onions.
- Serve with toasted Bruegger’s bagel pieces.
Click here for more delicious recipes made with Bruegger’s own kettle-cooked bagels & Vermont cream cheese. Craft your own culinary creation today!