(BURLINGTON, Vt.) April 28, 2014 – Bruegger’s Bagels, known for its freshly baked, authentic New York-style bagels, fresh ingredients and signature coffees, launches its new spring menu today. Four new items and one returning seasonal favorite, all showcasing the latest culinary trends and premium ingredients, now can be found at any of the 300-plus Bruegger’s Bagels bakeries nationwide.
“We want to offer guests a new take on their favorites with our spring sandwiches and other items,” said Bruegger’s Bagels Executive Chef Philip Smith. “These latest menu items celebrate Bruegger’s Bagels’ classics and add a gourmet edge to them.”
Two new sandwiches highlight Bruegger’s Bagels’ premium new ingredients – sliced Brie and prosciutto.
- The Riviera Egg Sandwich is a modern twist on a breakfast classic. Freshly cracked eggs, prosciutto and a slice of creamy Brie all are toasted on a Rosemary Olive Oil bagel, or any bagel of the guest’s choosing.
- The Prosciutto & Brie Ciabatta Sandwich takes the classic ham and cheese to a new level, starting with a ciabatta roll layered with prosciutto and Brie and then topped with leafy greens, sliced tomatoes and a Champagne vinaigrette dressing.
Along with the new sandwiches, Bruegger’s Bagels also debuts a new bagel variety and a new coffee flavor and brings back a guest favorite for the season:
- In an ode to America’s favorite dressing, the new Ranch Bagel joins the bakery’s extensive bagel lineup. With the familiar flavors of ranch dressing in a bagel, the Ranch Bagel can be eaten alone, as part of a signature sandwich or with any of Bruegger’s Bagels’ 100 percent made-in-Vermont cream cheese flavors.
- The new Sea Salt and Caramel Iced Coffee blends sweet and salty for an on-trend taste available hot or cold.
- Guest favorite Cucumber Dill Cream Cheese is back on the menu. The combination of cool cucumber and zesty dill is a refreshing, tasty topper for any of the 15-plus bagel varieties featured at Bruegger’s Bagels bakeries nationwide.
The new spring menu items are available through June 17.
About Bruegger’s Enterprises, Inc.
Bruegger’s Enterprises, Inc. (BEI), a leader in the fast-casual restaurant segment, operates 304 Bruegger’s Bagels bakeries in North America. Renowned for its authentic fresh-baked bagels, the chain also offers a wide variety of freshly prepared breakfast and lunch options made with high-quality, simple ingredients served with its unique brand of hospitality. Bruegger’s Bagels is dedicated to the communities it serves and supports charitable causes locally and nationally. BEI’s parent company, Groupe Le Duff, SA, is the world’s second-largest company in the bakery-cafe sector. Founded in 1983, BEI is headquartered in Burlington, Vt. For more information, please visit www.brueggers.com or become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/brueggers.
Ann Hinshaw or Jeannine Brew
24-hour Media Line: 817-329-3257