- Other Spreads Key:
- Select Markets
Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Serving (43g) Calories 90 % Daily Value * Total Fat 5g 8% Saturated Fat 1.5g 8% Sodium 140mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 7g 2% Protein 4g 8% * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
CHICK PEAS, TAHINI (GROUND, ROASTED SESAME SEEDS), LEMON JUICE, OLIVE OIL, SOY SAUCE, GARLIC, CUMIN, SALT, SORBIC ACID (MAINTAINS FRESHNESS), CAYENNE PEPPER.
CONTAINS SOY. PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WITH MILK & TREE NUTS