At Bruegger’s Bagels, the well-being, health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. We know our communities are seeking information about Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we want you to know the steps we have taken to protect everyone in our bakeries.
We are closely following the public health recommendations of the local and state health departments, the Center for Disease Control & Prevention and the World Health Organization to ensure that our guests and team members feel safe and remain healthy.
Throughout our history, we have always followed the highest standards for safety and sanitation. On top of these, we are now taking the following actions.
- We conduct daily wellness checks for all team members.
- We have implemented social distancing programs to accommodate our variety of floor plans.
- We offer hand sanitizer stands in the lobbies at our company stores for guest use.
- We are cleaning our tables and all high-touch surfaces with increased frequency.
- We are making sure every team member is washing hands every 15 minutes.
- We are temporarily suspending the usage of reusable cups in our bakeries.
- We are emphasizing protective gear usage at all times when handling food.
- We are increasing focus on making sure that all our team members stay home if they are sick until they recover.
- We are committed to wearing face masks that protect you and our team members.
Our team members and managers take these actions very seriously, and we want you to feel confident and safe when you visit.
We conduct daily wellness checks for all team members. We have implemented social distancing programs to accommodate our variety of floor plans. We offer hand sanitizer stands in the lobbies at our company stores for guest use.
If you are more comfortable ordering food online and having it delivered, you can use our catering website.
We will continue to monitor this situation carefully. As developments occur, we will quickly adapt and will be ready to support you and your loved ones.
Thank you for being a loyal guest. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and our communities, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
President and Chief Executive Officer