Join the 2014 Bottomless Mug Club
Each year, we offer membership in our Bottomless Mug Club – for just one price, members receive a travel mug, wallet card or keytag and receive free refills of coffee, tea or soft drinks throughout the year. This can mean saving hundreds of dollars per year!
For the fourth year, we are partnering with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals to make the Bottomless Mug even more special. For every mug purchased from October 30, 2013 through January 31, 2014, we donate a portion of the proceeds to benefit local children’s hospitals throughout the country. We hope to raise $100,000 for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals this year.
Bottomless Mug Pricing
2014 Bottomless Mug Club Rules
You must present your mug, card or key tag and receive free coffee, tea or soda at any participating Bruegger’s bakery until December 31, 2014. Please make note of the following:
- The mug, card or tag entitles the owner to one beverage per 30 minute interval.
- Free beverage includes drip coffee, tea or soda only. Espresso drinks and other specialty beverages such as Brueggaccino and Iced Coffee Coolers are not included.
- Hot chocolate or chai tea may be included in some but not all bakeries.
- Check with your local bakery for details.
- You must present your mug, card or keytag in order to receive your beverage. There will be no exceptions.
- The mug, card or tag is non-transferrable and can only be used by the owner.
- To clean your mug, carefully hand wash all parts in warm, soapy water.
- Do not use bleach or detergent containing chlorine.
- Do not clean the mug in the dishwasher.
- Do not put the mug in the microwave.
- No refunds will be given for any reason.
- We reserve the right to revoke Bottomless Mug club membership at any time with a proportionate refund.
- Replacement lids are available upon request.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen mugs, cards or keytags.
- Use of the mug, card or tag constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.